Bergans of Norway
– Concept development
– Project management
– Research, negotiation and relevance analysis of micro-influencers
The main purpose of the project was to create a consistent brand presence on social media in connection to the release of Bergan’s new web shop.
– 14 Swedish micro-influencers was activated for the project.
– 108 Instagram posts and stories were published under a period of six months.
– The organic reach had an overall engagement rate of 11%!
– The influencer driven content was distributed on the influencers own Instagram accounts
– Even though the main KPI was not to generate conversion, the customer still experienced a rise in sales during the campaign period.
For more info about this campaign contact – Jenny Fredin