The main purpose of the project was to create a consistent brand presence on social media in connection to the release of Reebok’s most sold shoe – Nano X1.
– Research, negotiation and relevance analysis of micro-influencers
– Project management
– Three Swedish and 16 Danish influencers was activated for the project.
– 75+ Instagram posts and stories were published under a period of three weeks.
– The organic reach exceeded 250% in comparison to number of followers.
– The main focus was sales and brand awareness. And the campaign performed well in both areas.
For more info about this campaign contact – Frida Nordqvist